Department: Electronics and Information Engineering
Office: Wangjiang District 3rd Teaching Building 3rd floor, Intelligent Control laboratory
• B.S., Mechanics and Electronics Engineering, School of Mechano-Electronic Engineering, Xidian University, 1990
• M.S., Mechanical Manufacturing and Automation，School of Mechatronics Engineering, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, 1997
• Ph.D., Mechanical Manufacturing and Automation, College of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, Sichuan University, 2006
Research & Teaching Interests
Professor Ning's research is focused on intelligent control and computer graphics.
• Qian NING, Dong-ji XUAN and Young-bae KIM. Modeling and Control Strategy Development for Fuel Cell Hybrid Vehicles. International Journal of Automotive Technology, Vol. 11, No. 2, 2010, pp. 229−238.
• Qian Ning, Young-bae Kim，Dong-ji Xuan. Modeling and Simulation for Fuel Cell-Battery Hybrid Electric Vehicle. Proceedings-2009 International Conference on Computer Modeling and Simulation, ICCMS 2009，p.53-57.
• Ning Qian, Xuan Dong-ji, Yan Hua, Zao Cheng-pin and Kim Young-bae. Modeling and Control Strategy Development for Fuel Cell Hybrid Vehicle. Proceeding of the International Workshop on Information Security and Application, IWISA 2009, p.279-282.
• Ning Qian, Yin Guo-Fu, Xu Lei. Research on virtual prototype collaborative modeling & simulation technology for mechatronic system. China Mechanical Engineering, 2006, 17(13): 1404-1407 .
• Ning Qian, Yin Guo-Fu, Xu Lei, WANG Yong-Chao. Research on the Architecture and Technologies of Resource Sharing Service Environment for Industrial Cluster. Application Research of Computers, 2006, 12: 48-50.
Professional Experience & Activities
• 7/1990-7/1996, Assistant Engineer, Institute of Southwest Electronics and Telegraphy, Research Area: Antenna Mechanics, CAD/CAE.
• 4/1997-8/1999, Engineer, Institute of Southwest Electronics and Telegraphy, Research Area: Antenna Mechanics Assembly, Precise Engineering Survey of Antenna Reflector Surface.
• 8/2000-6/2005, Instructor, College of Electronics and Information Engineering, Sichuan University. Teaching Courses: Microcomputer Principle and Interface Technology, Principle of Automatic control, Computer Graphics, Computer Control Technology. Postgraduate student, CAD/CAM Laboratory, College of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, Sichuan University. Research Area: Virtual Prototype Technology, Mechatronic System Modeling & Simulation.
• 7/2006-Present, Associate professor, College of Electronics and Information Engineering, Sichuan University. Teaching Courses: Principle of Automatic control, Computer Graphics and Virtual Reality, Computer Control Technology.