Name: Zhengjun Li
Department and Major: Biomass and Leather Engineering Department; Leather Chemistry and Engineering
Laboratory or Office: Room 410, Leather Building
Telephone number: (+86) 1370-800-6472
Research Field: Green leather chemicals and cleaner tanning technologies; Synthesis and application of polymer emusions, including acrylic resin, polyurethane and polysiloxanes; Collagen-based functional composite materials; Collagen-based biomedical materials
1. Yupeng Li,Baochuan Wang,Zhengjun Li*,“Lixin Li. Variation of pore structure of organosilicone modified skin collagen matrix”[J],Journal of applied polymer science,2017,133,44831.
2. Weining Du, Jun Liu, Yifan Wang, Yupeng Li, Zhengjun Li*, “Polyurethane encapsulated carbon black particles and enhanced properties of water polyurethane composite films”[J], Progress in Organic Coatings, 2016,97:146-152.
3. Xiaona Han,Weining Du,Yupeng Li,Zhengjun Li*,Lixin Li,“Modulating stability and mechanical properties of silica-gelatin hybridby incorporating epoxy-terminated polydimethylsiloxane oligomer”[J],Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 2016, 133, 43059.
4. Weining Du,Xiaona Han,Zhengjun Li*,Yupeng Li,Lixin Li,Kunyu Wang,“Oil sorption behaviors of porous polydimethylsiloxane modifiedcollagen fiber matrix”[J],Journal of Applied Polymer Science,2015, 132, 42727.
5. Wuhou Fan, Weining Du, Zhengjun Li*,NianhuaDan,Jin Huang,“Abrasion resistance of waterborne polyurethane filmsincorporatedwith PU/silica hybrids”[J],ProgressinOrganic Coatings,2015, 86: 125-133.
6. DU WEINING, HAN XIAONA, LI ZHENGJUN*, SUN GUOLONG, LI LIXIN*,“A Comparative Study of Various Collagen Fibre Wastes as Oil Sorbent Materials”[J],Journal of the society of leather technologists and chemists, 2015,99(6):267-272.
7. Bo li,Jiaxun li,lixin Li*, YuanpingJiang and ZhengJun Li*,“SYNTHESIS AND APPLICATION OF A NOVEL FUNCTIONAL MATERIAL AS LEATHER FLAME RETARDANT”[J]. Journal of the American Leather Chemists Association, 2014,109(7):239-245.
8. LI ZHENGJUN,FAN WUHOU,YANGQINHUANand TIAN YE.“A Comparison ofLow Temperature Softness ofLeatherLubricatedwith Various Types ofFatliquor”[J],Journal of the Society of Leather technologists and Chemists, 2014,98(4):167-171.
Honors & Awards:First Cross Century Outstanding Young Talent in Sichuan Province, Member of the Science and Technology Committee of the China Leather Association