Name: Lv Yuanping
Department and Major: Food Engineering Department, Food Science and Engineering
Laboratory or Office: Professional Laboratory of Food Science and Engineering, Textile Building A
Telephone number: 13540090138, 028-85405236
Research Field: Food Processing and Preservation, Food Chemistry
1. Lv Yuanping, Liao Xuepin, Li Juan, He Qiang and Shi Bi. “Separation of Proanthocyanidins into Oligomeric and Polymeric Components Using a Novel Collagen Fiber Adsorbent”[J], Journal of Liquid Chromatography and Related Technologies, 2009,32(13):1901-1913.
2. Yang Xu and Lv Yuanping. “Purification, Characterization and DNA Damage Protection of Active Components from Tartary Buckwheat (Fagopyrum tataricum) Hulls”[J], Food Science and Biotechnology (FSB),2015,24(6):1959-1966
3. Li Xueli, He Xiuli, Lv Yuanping and He Qiang. “Extraction and Functional Properties of Water-Soluble Dietary Fiber from Apple Pomace”[J], Journal of Food Process Engineering, 2014,37(3):293-298.
4. Yao Simingqiang, Shan Hongyu, Yu Yajing and Lv Yuanping. “Effect of Food Additives on Color Stability of Anthocyanins from Lycium Ruthenicu Murr”[J], China Condiment, 2017，42(8):133-137.
5. Yang Xu and Lv Yuanping. “Characteristics and DNA Damage Protection by Active Components from Tartary Buckwheat Hulls”[J], Journal of the Chinese Cereals and Oils Association, 2015,30(8):42-47.