Department:Department of Biomass and Leather Engineering, Major: Leather Chemistry and Engineering, Biomass Chemistry and Engineering
Laboratory or Office:204,Leather Building
Research Field:Tanning chemistry, Chrome-free tannage, Biomass materials
1. Wang Ya-nan, Huang Wanli, Zhang Hongshou, Tian Ling, Zhou Jianfei*, Shi Bi. Surface charge and isoelectric point of leather: A novel determination method and its application in leather making.Journal of the American Leather Chemists Association, 2017, 112(7): 224-231.
2. Yu Yue, Wang Ya-nan,Ding Wei, Zhou Jianfei, Shi Bi*. Preparation of highly-oxidized starch using hydrogen peroxide and its application as a novel ligand for zirconium tanning of leather. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2017, 174: 823-829.
3. Ding Wei, Zhou Jianfei, ZengYunhang, Wang Ya-nan*, Shi Bi. Preparation of oxidized sodium alginate with different molecular weights and its application for crosslinking collagen fiber. Carbohydrate polymers, 2017, 157: 1650-1656.
4. Li Xinxin, Wang Ya-nan*, Li Jing, Shi Bi. Effect of sodium chloride on structure of collagen fiber network in pickling and tanning. Journal of the American Leather Chemists Association, 2016, 111(6): 230-237.
5. Wang Ya-nan, ZengYunhang, Zhou Jianfei, Zhang Wenhua, Liao Xuepin, Shi Bi*. An integrated cleaner beamhouse process for minimization of nitrogen pollution in leather manufacture. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2016,112: 2-8.
6. Zhou Jianfei, Wang Ya-nan*, LanYunjun. Rapid and effective rewetting of dried wet blue using a non-ionic oil, Journal of AQEIC, 2015, 66(2): 25-31.
7. Zhou Jianfei, Wang Ya-nan*, Zhang Wenhua, Shi Bi. Nutrient balance in aerobic biological treatment of tannery wastewater, Journal of the American Leather Chemists Association, 2014, 109(5): 154-160.
8. FengYa-e, Liao Xuepin, Wang Ya-nan*, Shi Bi. Improvement in leather surface hydrophobicity through low-pressure cold plasma polymerization, Journal of the American Leather Chemists Association, 2014, 109(3): 89-95.
9. Wang Ya-nan, ZengYunhang, Liao Xuepin, Zhang Wenhua, Shi Bi*. Removal of calcium from pelt during bating process: an effective approach for non-ammonia bating, Journal of the American Leather Chemists Association, 2013, 108(4): 120-127.
10. Wang Ya-nan, Zhang Wenhua*, PuShangzhi, Liao Xuepin, Shi Bi*. A theoretical study on the reactivity of phenols and aldehydes: prospect of formaldehyde-free syntans, Journal of AQEIC, 2013, 64(1): 15-21.
11. Wang Ya-nan, ZengYunhang, Chai Xiaowei, Liao Xuepin, He Qiang, Shi Bi*. Ammonia nitrogen in tannery wastewater: distribution, origin and prevention, Journal of the American Leather Chemists Association, 2012, 107(2): 40-50.
12. Wang Ya-nan, Liao Xuepin, He Qiang, Shi Bi*. Determination of fatty spew on leather by GC-MS, Journal of the American Leather Chemists Association, 2011, 106(6): 179-183.
Honors & Awards:
National Award for Technological Invention, Second Class Prize, 2015.