Name: Wu Zheng-Yun
Title: Associate Professor
Department and Major: Food Engineering
Laboratory or Office: Room 224 No.4 Teaching Building
Telephone number: +86-13982037130
Research Field: Food microbiology, Fermentation
1. Zhu DW，Wu ZY，Luo AM，Gao H. Characterization and detection of toxoflavin-producing Burkholderia in rice straws and Daqu for Chinese Maotai-flavour liquor brewing[J]. J. Inst. Brew. 2015; 121: 290–294
2. Wu ZY, Yang J, Liu YH, Wang YZ, Zhang WX, Deng Y. Optimizing Semi-Simultaneous Saccharification and Fermentation for Ethanol Production from Chinese Distiller’s Spent Grains[J]. American Society of brewing Chemists, 2015, 73 (2):190-194
3. Wu ZY, Lei XJ, Zhu DW, Luo AM. Investigating the Variation of Volatile Compound Composition in Maotai-Flavoured Liquor During Its Multiple Fermentation Steps Using Statistical Methods[J]. Food Technol. Biotechnol, 2016, 54 (2) :243-249.
4. Lei XJ, Wu ZY, Cui CY, Yang J, Zhang WX. Increasing Protease Activities and Antioxidant Properties of Koji for Soy Sauce Brewing by Adding a Medicinal Herb Rhodiola rosea[J]. Int. J. Food Eng. 2016; 12(3): 247–256
5. Liao, M ; Wu, ZY*; Yu, GH ; Zhang, WX. Improving the quality of Sichuan pickle by adding a traditional Chinese medicinal herb Lycium barbarum in its fermentation[J]. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. 2017, 52(4): 936-943.
6. Zhang WX, Zhong FD, Wu ZY. Mico-ecology for Chinese liquor production [M]. Sichuan University Press, Chengdu, 2015.
7. Li JM, Wu ZY, Zhang WX. Solid Fermentation [M]. Sichuan University Press, Chengdu, 2017.
Honors & Awards：
1. Zhang WX, Wu ZYet al., Research and application of food fermentation technologies based on functional medicinal koji.First prize of science and technology progress awarded by Sichuan Food Science & Technology Association, 2016
2. Wu ZY, Zhang WX.Course development and teaching practice of practical training module in wine making. Third prize forteaching achievement awarded by Sichuan University,2016