Name: Yang Luming
Title: Associate Professor
Department and Major:
Department: Department of Biomass and Leather Engineering
Major: Leather Products Engineering and Materials
Laboratory or Office: Textile Building B 208
Research Field: Footwear Biomechnics，Functional leather product design，Diabetic footwear design，Obese Children’s shoe design
1. Wei JianYu, YANGLUMING*, Yue Guozong, Zhu Jing, Huang Deshun,Zhao Pengxiang. Nitrilotriacetate Stabilized Gold Nanoparticles: A Novel Strategy for Colorimetric Detection of Cr(III)/Cr(VI) and Mechanistic Aspect. Analytical Methods, 2017, 19.2805.
2. Yan Shiyang, Zhang Linshan, Li Xiaoyun, YANG LUMING*. Foot pressure characteristics of Chinese overweight and obese children during gait. Leather and Footwear Journal, Vol.16, No.3, 237-252.
3. Wu Shuwen, YANG LUMING*. The effect of different shoe outsole shape on plantar loading distribution during running in Chinese male undergraduate students. Leather and footwear, vol.16, 2016(1), 5-14.
4. Ran Meiling, Hao Furong, YANG LUMING*. Effects of high heels on centre of pressure progression during walking in young women. Leather and footwear, vol.16, 2016(1), 29-42.
5. Ran Meiling, Zhang Linshan, YANGLUMING*. Effect of High Heels’Heel Structure to Plantar Pressure of Adult Women. Leather Science and Engineering, vol.26, No.6, 2016, 17-22.
6. Li Xiaoyun, Zhang Linshan, YANGLUMING*. 3D foot morphology of young males under three weight － bearing conditions. China Leather, vol.45, No.10, 2016, 54-59.
7. Li Xiaoyun, Ran Shiya, YANGLUMING*. Analysis of 3D Foot Morphology of Young Females under Three Weight - bearing Conditions. Leather Science and Engineering, vol.26, No.5, 2016, 48-54.
8. Ran Meiling, Ji Xiaonan, YANGLUMING*. Effect of high － heeled shoes structure on gait cycle and lower limb joint movement of adult women. China Leather, vol.45, No.6, 2016, 9-12.
9. Wu Shuwen, YANG LUMING*, Zeng qi. The Series of “P.L.A.Y”—A Combination of User Experience Design and Footwear Design. International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Automation, vol.2, No.5, 2015, 229-232.
10. YANG LUMING, Yan Shiyang, Li Xiaoyun. Distribution of dynamic plantar pressure of obese boys aged 8-14 years in China. Obesity Facts, vol.8, 2015,140.
11. Yan Shiyang, YANG LUMING, Li Xiaoyun. Distribuion of dynamic plantar pressure of obese girls aged 7-13 years in China. Obesity Facts, vol.8, 2015,140.
12. Yan Shiyang, Li Ruoyi, Liu Surui, YANG LUMING*. Research on Dynamic Plantar Pressure Distribution of Obese Boy Aged 8-14 Years. Leather Science and Engineering, vol.25, No.2, 2015, 48-57.
13. LUMING YANG, Hao Furong, Yan Hong. Effect of midsole material on plantar pressure of high heel shoes. Footwear science, vol.3, 2013, p59, ISSN: 1942-4280.
14. YANG LUMING*, Yan Shiyang, Hao Furong. Developments in Obese Children’s Gait Characteristics and Plantar Pressure Distribution. Leather Science and Engineering, vol.23, No.5, 2013, 30-34.
15. Hao Furong, Ran Meiling, YANG LUMING*. Research on Foot Shape and Plantar Pressure Distribution of Contemporary Chinese Young Women. Leather Science and Engineering, vol.23, No.4, 2013, 45-49.
16. LUMING YANG, Xiaohong Sun, Petr Hlaváček, Wuyong Chen. Comparison of dynamic plantar pressure distribution in obese type Ⅱ diabetic patients between China and Czech Republic. Obesity Reviews, vol.12, 2011. ISSN: 1467-7881.
17. LUMING YANG, Petr Hlaváček, Xiaohong Sun, Wuyong Chen. Comparison of dynamic plantar pressure distribution between obese and non-obese type Ⅱ diabetic patients native Chinese. Obesity Reviews, vol.11, 2010. ISSN: 1467-7881.
18. LUMING YANG, Jin zhou, Wuyong Chen. Dynamic plantar pressure distribution of type 2 diabetic patients native Chinese. Footwear science, vol.3, 2011, p169, ISSN: 1942-4280.
2016 Research on "four dimensional shoe sizing" system based on 3d foot Model and biomechanical behavior of obese children
2015 Joint laboratory project between university and industry in Chengdu
2013 Research on the distribution of foot pressure of obese children
2012 Study on the comfort of professional women's shoes
Honors & Awards：
1. “1000 Talents Plan” in Sichuan Province, 2012
2. Special Experts in Sichuan Province, 2012
3. Outstanding Youth teacher of Sichuan University, 2013
4. Back-up Candidates for Academic and Technical Leaders in Sichuan Province, 2014
5. Outstanding Award of Undergraduate Teaching in Sichuan University, 2014
6. “Sichuan Youth Scientific and Technological Talent Award”, 2015
7. Second Prize of Teaching Achievements in Sichuan University, 2017
8. “Youth Scientific and Technological Talent Award of Sichuan University”, 2017