Name: ZHU Puxin
Department and Major: Textile Institute, Materials Science
Laboratory or Office: Textile Building A, 304-3
Telephone number: 13708051783, 028-85405437
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Field: Polymer structure and properties; Material surface and interface; High performance textile sizes; Starch materials; Water-borne polymer nanocomposites
1. Cheng Geng, Zhou Mi*, Wei Yu-jun, Cheng Fei, Zhu Pu-xin*, “Comparison of mechanical reinforcement effects of cellulose nanocrystal, cellulose nanofiber and microfibrillated cellulose in starch composite” [J], Polymer Composites, 2017, DOI: 10.1002/pc.24685
2. Zhou Mi, Kong Qin-ming, Gao Ming, Zhu Pu-xin*, “High performance starch/clay bionanocomposite for textile warp sizing” [J], Polymer Composites, 2017, DOI: 10.1002/pc.24506
3. Cheng Fei, Lin Yi, Zhao Kang, Zhu Puxin*, “Preparation of triethylene glycol maleate and its effect on plasticization of oxidized starch” [J], Journal of Wuhan University of Technology-Mater. Sci. Ed., 2016, 31(5): 1167-1173.
4. Hu JianBo, Cheng Fei, Lin Yi, Zhao Kang, Zhu PuXin*, “Dissolution of Starch in Urea/NaOH Aqueous Solutions”[J], Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 2016, 31(5): 1167-1173.
5. Shi Lei, Cheng Fei, Zhu Pu-xin*, Lin Yi, “Physicochemical changes of maize starch treated by ball-milling with limited water content” [J], Starch/Starke, 2015, 67, 772-779.
6. Mao Ya-hong, Guan Yu, Zhu Pu-xin*, “New disperse dyeing method of poly(p-phenylene benzobisoxazole) fiber pretreated with polyphosphoric acid” [J], Korean Journal of Chemical Engineering, 2015, 32(10): 2133-2141.
7. Wang Jia-li, Chen Fei, Zhu Pu-xin*, “Structure and properties of urea-plasticized starch films with different urea contents” [J], Carbohydrate Polymers, 2014, 101(1): 1109-1115.
8. Lu Yan, Kong Qin-Ming, Jing Rong, Hu Xiao, Zhu Pu-Xin*, “Solid state grafting copolymerization of acrylamide onto poly(vinyl alcohol) initiated by redox system” [J], Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 2014, 131(4): 2208-2234.
9. Guan Yu, Mao Ya-hong, Wei Dong, Wang Xiu-xing, Zhu Pu-xin*, “Adsorption thermodynamics and kinetics of disperse dye on poly(p-phenylene benzobisoxazole) fiber pretreated with polyphosphoric acid” [J], Korean Journal of Chemical Engineering, 2013, 30(5), 1-9.
10. Guan Yu, Mao Ya-hong, Kong Qin-ming, Zeng Xiao-feng, Zhu Pu-xin*, “Pretreating poly(p-phenylene benzobisoxazole) fiber with polyphosphoric acid and dyeing with disperse dyes” [J], Coloration Technology, 2013, 129(5): 367-376.
11. Lu Yan, Kong Qin-Ming, Jing Rong, Hu Xiao, Zhu Pu-Xin*, “Solid state oxidation of polyvinyl alcohol by hydrogen peroxide-Cu (II)” [J], Polymer Degradation and Stability, 2013, 98(6): 1103-1109.
12. Cheng Fei, Wang Jia-li, Wu Zheng-qi, Wu Xiao, Zhu Pu-xin*, Synergistic effects of sucrose stearate and urea on modification of starch [J], Acta Polymerica Sinica, 2012, (11): 1264-1269.
13. Wu Xiao, Chen Yong,o Lv Xu-cha, Du Zong-liang, Zhu Pu-xin*, “Effect of stearic acid and sodium stearate on cast cornstarch films” [J], Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 2012, 124(5): 3782-3791.
14. Gao Ming, Zhu Pu-xin*, “A starch/milled-montmorillonite nanocomposite for warp sizing” [J], Starch/Stärke, 2012, 64(2): 97-104.
Honors & Awards：
ü The expert with outstanding contributions in Sichuan Province
ü The evaluation expert of National Science and Technology Award
ü The editor in chief of a textbook for 11th Five-Year National Programmed Textbooks and for three published monographs, and an author of five publilshed monographs
ü 158 papers (29 SCI papers included) published
ü 14 items of inventions granted by China national Patent Office
ü The person in charge of 30 scientific research projects at all levels of government, including the National Hi-Tech Research and Development Program (863), Innovation Fund for Technology Based Firms by MOST and National Natural Science Foundation.
ü In charge of enterprise cooperation projects more than 40.
ü Winner of Sichuan Science and Technology Progress, one item of the second-prize and two of the third-prize.