Department and Major: Department of Food Science and Technology, College of Light Industry, Textile and Food Engineering, Sichuan University, Chengdu 610065, China
Laboratory or Office: Laboratory of Food Biochemistry, No. 302 Textile Building A
Research Field: Food Biochemistry, Functional Food, Food Microbiology, Natural Product Chemistry
1. Wu Yanping, Bai Jingrong, Zhong Kai, Huang Yina and Gao Hong, “A Dual Antibacterial Mechanism Involved in Membrane Disruption andDNA Binding of 2R,3R-Dihydromyricetin from Pine Needles of Cedrusdeodara against Staphylococcus aureus” [J], Food Chemistry, 2017, 218: 463-470.
2. Wu Yanping, Bai Jingrong, Zhong Kai, Huang Yina, Qi Huayi, Jiang Yan and Gao Hong, “Antibacterial Activity and Membrane-DisruptiveMechanism of 3-p-trans-Coumaroyl-2-
hydroxyquinicAcid, a Novel Phenolic Compound from Pine Needlesof Cedrus deodara, against Staphylococcus aureus” [J], Molecules, 2016, 21: Article Number, 1084.
3. Wu Yanping, Liang Xue, Liu Xiaoyan, Zhong Kai, Gao Bo, Huang Yina and Gao Hong, “Cedrus deodara Pine Needle as a Potential Source of Natural Antioxidants: Bioactive Constituents and Antioxidant Activities” [J], Journal of Functional Foods, 2015, 14: 605-612.
4. Liang Xue, Wu Yanping, Qiu Jinghong, Zhong Kai and Gao Hong, “A Potent Antibrowning Agent from Pine Needlesof Cedrus deodara: 2R,3R-Dihydromyricetin” [J], Journal of Food Science, 2014, 79(9): C1643-C1648.
5. Zhao Zhifeng, Zhu Ruixue, Zhong Kai, He Qiang, Luo Aimin and Gao Hong, “Characterization and Comparison of the PungentComponents in Commercial Zanthoxylumbungeanum Oil and Zanthoxylum schinifolium Oil, Journal of Food Science, 2013, 78(10): C1516-C1522.
Honors & Awards：
Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) Fellow
New Century Excellent Talentsin University
Sichuan Provence Youth Academic and Technical Leadership