Name: Lirong Jia
Department and Major: Department of Food Engineering, Major in Food Science and Engineering
Laboratory or Office:
Laboratory: 122 Room, No.4 West Teaching Building
Office: A205 Room, Textile Building,
Food science and engineering, Fruit and vegetable processing, Snack food processing
1. Wu Y, Ding W, Jia L, et al,“The rheological properties of tara gum (Caesalpinia spinosa)”[J], Food Chemistry, 2015, 168:366-371.
2. Zeng W C, Zhu R X, Jia L R, et al. “Chemical composition, antimicrobial and antioxidant activities of essential oil from Gnaphlium affine”[J], Food & Chemical Toxicology, 2011, 49(6):1322-1328.
3. Zeng W C, Zhang Z, Jia L R,“Antioxidant activity and characterization of antioxidant polysaccharides from pine needle (Cedrus deodara)”[J]. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2014, 108(108):58-64.
4. Zeng W C, Zhang Z, Gao H, et al. “Characterization of antioxidant polysaccharides from Auricularia auricular using microwave-assisted extraction”[J]，Carbohydrate Polymers, 2012, 89(2):694-700.
5. Y Zhang ， WJ Xie ， LR Jia ， RX Zhu ， B Gao “Anti-Hyperglycemic Effect of Chebulagic Acid from the Fruits of Terminalia chebula Retz”[J], International journal of molecular sciences, 2012, 13(5):6320-6333.
6. WC Zeng, Z Zhang ， H Gao ， LR Jia ， Q He. “Chemical composition, antioxidant, and antimicrobial activities of essential oil from pine needle (Cedrus deodara)”[J], Journal of Food Science, 2012, 77(7):C824–C829.
7. X Li ， X He ， Y Dong ， L Jia ， Q He “Analysis of N-nitrosodiethylamine by ion chromatography coupled with UV photolysis pretreatment”[J], Journal of Food & Drug Analysis, 2016, 24(2):311-315.
8. Zeng WC, Jia LR, Zhang Y, et al. “Antibrowning and antimicrobial activities of the water-soluble extract from pine needles of Cedrus deodara”[J], Journal of Food Science, 2015, 76(2):C318-C323.
9. Zhang Xi, Chen Ante, Wu Qiuhao, Zhang Wenjuan Pan Liang, Jia Lirong, “Optimization on Formula of Fermentation Broth from Auricularia auricular Pickle by Response Surface Method”[J], China Condiment, 2017, 42(4).
10. Chen Ante, Zhang Wenjuan, Zhang Xi, Wu Qiuhao Gao Hong, JIA Lirong, “Effects of Saccharomyces cerevisiae on pickled radishes during fermentation”[J], Food and Fermentation Industries, 2017, 43(6).
11. Wu Qiuhao, Jia Lirong, Chen Ante, Zhang Xi, Huang Rongrong, Liu Xuebin, Wang Ping,“Effects of different heat treatment on oxidordeuctase activity of walnut kernel”[J], Food & Machinery, 2017, 33(2).
12. He Rui, Jia Lirong, Wang Jiaxing, Gao Hong, “Optimization of Chinese chestnut shelling peeled process using microwave-baking joint”[J], Food & Machinery, 2016 (1) :192-194.
13. Shen Bo, Gao Hong，Jia Lirong, Zuo Wanjun, “Influence of processing and storage conditions on antioxidant activity of Gastrodia elata extract”[J], 2015 (9) :204-208.
14. Shen Bo, Gao Hong, Jia Lirong, Zuo Wanjun, “Preparation of Gastrodia elata-Chrysanthemum chewable tablet”[J], Food science and technology, 2015 (10) :97-102.
15. He Rui, Wang Jiaxing, Jia Lirong, Gao Hong, “Influence of microwave treatment on enzymatic browning of chestnut”[J], Food Science and Technology, 2015 (10) :344-347.
16. Zhao Zijun ,Jia Lirong, Li Changjiang, Gao Hong, “Study on test methods of crispness rice candy”[J], Food & Machinery 2015 (1) :41-45.
17. Li Wei, Gao Hong, Jia Lirong, Liu Xuebin, Wang Zebin, Luo Jianzhong,“Study on Delaying Starch Retrogradation of Sweet Potato Soft Candies”[J], The Food Industry, 2014 (9) :134-138.
18. Li Wei, Wang Qiucheng, Gao Hong, Jia Lirong, Liu Xuebin, Wang Zebin,“The Development of the Sweet Potato Coarse Jelly”[J], The Food Industry, 2014 (12) :8-12.
19. Zi Yinglei, Sun Qun, Gao Hong, Jia Lirong,“Optimization of Freeze-drying Process in Seasoned Yak Meat Using Response Surface Methodology”[J], The Food Industry, 2014 (9) :16-19.
20. Zi Yinglei, Gao Hong, Jia Lirong, Li Zhigang, Guo Jiayan, “Optimization of ultrasonic extraction of nucleotide from Flammulina velutipes mycorrhiza”[J], Food Science and Technology, 2014 (11) :246-250.
21. Zeng Weicai, Zhang Zeng, Jia Lirong,“Optimization of Microwave-assisted Extraction of Polysaccharides from Auricularia auricular with Response Surface Methodology”[J], Sichuan Food and Fermentation，2011 , 47 (5) :45-48.
(1)The guidance book for experiment and factory practice of food science and engineering
(2)Food analysis and sensory evaluation
(1)A processing method of instant Sichuan bacon
Patent No: ZL 201310190640.9
(2)A processing method of instant grilled flavor fish
Patent No: ZL 201310189979.7
(3)A processing method of dried poultry egg whites
Patent No: ZL 200810044936.9
(4) A processing method of dried poultry egg yolk
Patent No: ZL 200810044935.4
(5) A processing method of pickled Auricularia auricula-judae
Patent No: ZL200610022228.6