Title: Associate Professor
Department and Major:Department of Biomass Chemistry and Engineering and National Engineering Laboratory for Clean Technology of Leather Manufacture, Sichuan University,
Laboratory or Office:Leather Building 204
Research Field: Functional leather, collagen-based functional materials, polyphenols-based functional materials
1. Xin Huang, Xian kong, Yiwen Cui, Xiaoxia Ye, Xiaoling Wang, Bi Shi,*Durable superhydrophobic materials enabled by abrasion-triggered roughness regeneration, Chemical Engineering Journal (IF：6.216), DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cej.2017.12.036.
1. Zerui Chen, Yu Zhang, Xiaoling Wang, Wenping Sun,*Shixue Dou,Xin Huang,*Bi Shi, Fast-pulverization enabled simultaneous enhancement on cyclingstability and rate capability of C@NiFe2O4 hierarchical fibrous bundle, Journal of Power Sources (IF：6.395), 2017, 363, 209-217.
2. Chang Liu, Xiaoxia Ye, Xiaoling Wang, Xuepin Liao, Xin Huang,* Bi Shi, Collagen fiber membrane as an absorptive substrate to coat with carbon nanotubes-encapsulated metal nanoparticles for lightweight, wearable, and absorption-dominated shielding membrane, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research (IF：6.395), 2017, 56, 8553−8562.
3. Xiaoling Wang, Jingze Li, Zeui Chen, Lijie Lei, Xuepin Liao, Xin Huang
,* Bi Shi,Hierarchically structured C@SnO2
@C nanofiber bundles with high stability and effective ambipolar diffusion kinetics for high-performance Li-ion batteries, Journal of Materials Chemistry A(IF
：8.867), 2016, 4, 18783-18791.
4. Chang Liu, Xin Huang
,* Jianfei Zhou, Zerui Chen, Xuepin Liao,* Xiaoling Wang, Bi Shi,* Lightweight and high-performance electromagnetic radiation shielding composites based on a surface coating of Cu@Ag nanoflakes on a leather matrix
, Journal of Materials Chemistry C
(IF：5.256), 2016, 4, 914-920.
5. Xiaoling Wang, Junming Zhang, Xian Kong, Xin Huang,*Bi Shi,*Increasing rigidness of carbon coating for improvement of electrochemical performances of Co3O4 in Li-ion batteries, Carbon(IF：6.337), 2016, 104, 1-9.
6. Xiaoling Wang, Xin Huang,* Zerui Chen, Xuepin Liao,* Chang Liu, Bi Shi,* Ferromagnetic hierarchical carbon nanofiber bundles derived from natural collagen fibers: truly lightweight and high-performance microwave absorption materials, Journal of Materials Chemistry C (IF：5.256), 2015, 3, 10146-10153.
7. Xin Huang,* Hong Yu, Jing Chen, Ziyang Lu, Rachid Yazami, Huey Hoon Hng,* Ultrahigh rate capabilities of lithium-ion batteries from 3D ordered hierarchically porous electrodes with entrapped active nanoparticles configuration, Advanced Materials (IF：19.791),2014, 26, 1296-1303.
8. Xin Huang,* Hong Yu, Huiteng Tan, Jixin Zhu, Wenyu Zhang, Chengyuan Wang, Jun Zhang, Yuxi Wang, Yunbo Lv, Zhi Zeng, Dayong Liu, Jun Ding, Qichun Zhang, Madhavi Srinivasan, Pulickel M. Ajayan, Huey Hoon Hng,* Qingyu Yan,* Carbon nanotube-encapsulated noble metal nanoparticle hybrid as a cathode material for Li-oxygen batteries, Advanced Functional Materials(IF：12.124), 2014, 24, 6516-6523.
9. Xin Huang, Jing Chen, Hong Yu, Ren Cai, Shengjie Peng, Qingyu Yan,* Huey Hoon Hng,* Carbon buffered-transition metal oxide nanoparticle-graphene hybrid nanosheets as high-performance anode materials for lithium ion batteries, Journal of Materials Chemistry A (IF：8.867), 2013, 1, 6901-6907.