Chen Jierong, professor, JD, Civil and Commercial Law Master of Science graduate student instructors
1989.6 LLB in Sichuan University Law School
1999.6 LLM in Renmin University of China Law School
2002.6 JD in Civil and Commercial Law in Renmin University of China Law School
2002.9~2004.6 study on Post-doctoral research topic, Asset securitization structure and the SPV, associate professor in Beijing Jiao Tong University, professor in Sichuan University Law School.
Selected as National Talent Program - "2007 New Century Excellent Talents Scheme"
Study of Civil Law of China Law Society Council member
Major research projects by Ministry of Education, Research on civil rights certification rules, Traffic Management System of the regulatory framework, etc.
Works and Awards: "The United States Federal Rules of Evidence (2004)" Translation Analysis(second prize for Provincial and ministerial-level, 2005), Evidence Law: Principles and rules that the burden of research(First prize for ministerial-level outstanding scientific research, 2004); he has published more than 10 papers on academic jourals in and abroad such as Taiwan On Dan Law Journal, Taiwan On Dan Civil and Commercial Law Journal, Jurists, Guangming Daily (Theory Edition), and so on.
1. Put forward the point of burden of proof on the theory of dynamic;
2. Proposed duties and responsibilities of judges to convince the theoretical;
3. Proposed that the state should enjoy the state-owned assets and shareholder value, the state-owned enterprises should receive the rights of shareholders and to make all Chinese citizens the ultimate shareholders of state-owned enterprises;
To fill the gaps in the theory:
1. Proposed that active enforcement blongs to the executive authorities, the judiciary owns the passive enforcement ;
2. First to make the right theory of the prosecutor requested a prison sentence in China;
3. First to propose the theory of defendant’s evidence right and the theory of the rights of the accused to face the evidence against themselves.