Lan Ke, Ph.D., Associate Professor
West China School of Pharmacy, Sichuan University.
1996 – 2001: D. Sc. at West China School of Pharmacy, Sichuan University.
2001 – 2004: M. Sc. at West China School of Pharmacy, Sichuan University.
2004 – 2007: B. Sc. at West China School of Pharmacy, Sichuan University.
2007 – 2011: Lecturer at West China School of Pharmacy, Sichuan University.
2011 – : Associate Professor at West China School of Pharmacy, Sichuan University.
1. PK of natural medicinal products: 1). Biotransformation of some natural chemicals with a complex structure and important biological activities; 2). Integration of the metabolomics and pharmacokinetics strategy for the evaluations of multi-component herbal medicines.
2. In vitro - in vivo correlations of phytopharmaceutical solid dosage forms: 1). Developments of chemical profiling methods to study the in vitro releases of phytopharmaceuticals; 2). Understanding the relationship between the in vitro dissolution and in vivo bioavailability of bioactive constituents in solid dosage forms of phytopharmaceuticals.
1. Ke Lan, Guoxiang Xie, Wei Jia*. Towards polypharmacokinetics: pharmacokinetics of multi-component drugs and herbal medicines using a metabolomics approach. EVID BASED COMPLEMENT ALTERNAT MED. 2013, 819147.
2. Zhanguo Wang, Huiling Hu, Fang Chen*, Ke.Lan, Anqi Wang. Reduced system exposures of total rhein and baicalin after combinatory oral administration of rhein, baicalin and berberine to beagle dogs and rats. J ETHNOPHARMACOL. 2013, 145(2): 442-449.
3. Anqi Wang, Zhanguo Wang, WenJun Yu, Ting Zhong, Yang Daiwei, Liang Xu, Tao Gong, Ke Lan*. Self-Reference chemical profiling in the comprehensive dissolution test of herbal medicines. J PHARMACEUT BIOMED, 2012, 70: 117-125.
4. Guoxiang Xie, Aihua Zhao, Linjing Zhao, Tianlu Chen, Huiyaun Chen, Xin Qi, Xiaojiao Zheng, Yan Ni, Yu Cheng, Chun Yao, Ke Lan, Mingfeng Qiu, Wei Jia*. Metabolic fate of tea polyphenols in humans. J PROTEOME RES, 2012, 11(6): 3449−3457.
5. Zhanguo Wang, Huiling Hu, Fang Chen*, Liang Zou, Mingfu Yang, Anqi Wang, Ke Lan*. Metabolic profiling assisted quality assessment of Rhodiola rosea extracts by high performance liquid chromatography. PLANTA MED, 2012, 78(7):740-746.
6. An-Qi Wang, Bo-Ping Wei, Yan Zhang, Yu-Jun Wang, Liang Xu, Ke Lan*. An ultra-high sensitive bioanalytical method for plasma melatonin by liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry using water as calibration matrix. J CHROMATOGR B, 2011, 879(23): 2259-2264.
7. Ke Lan*, Wei Jia*. An integrated metabolomics and pharmacokinetics strategy for multi-component drugs evaluation. CURR DRUG METAB, 2010, 11(1): 105-114.
8. Ke Lan*, Yang Zhang, Junyi Yang and Liang Xu. Simple quality assessment approach for herbal extracts using high performance liquid chromatography-UV based metabolomics platform. J CHROMATOGR A, 2010, 1217 (8): 1414–1418.
9. Li Chen, Xuehua Jiang, Liang Huang, Ke Lan*, Haiying Wang, Lina Hu, Jing Ren, Xihong Li, Qin Zou. Bioequivalence of a single 10-mg dose of finasteride 5-mg oral disintegrating tablets and branded tablets in healthy adult male Chinese Han volunteers: a randomized sequence, open-label, two-period crossover study. CLIN THER, 2009, 31(10):2242-2248.
10. Zhanguo Wang, Qingqing Du, Xuelan Qiu, Fang Liu, Fei Tan, Ke Lan*, Xuehua Jiang and Qian Jiang. Simultaneous determination of six herbal components in intestinal perfusate by high-performance liquid chromatography. BIOMED CHROMATOGR. 2009, 23 (8): 798-803.
11. Ke Lan, Jian-lin He, Yang Tian, Fei Tan, Xue-hua Jiang*, Ling Wang, Li-ming Ye. Intra-herb pharmacokinetics interaction between quercetin and isorhamentin. ACTA PHARMACOL SIN. 2008, 29 (11): 1376-1382.
12. Ke Lan, Xuehua Jiang*, Yunxia Li, Ling Wang, Jing Zhou, Qian Jiang, Limin Ye. Quantitative determination of rosuvastatin in human plasma by ion pair liquid-liquid extraction using liquid chromatography with electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry. J PHARMACEUT BIOMED, 2007, 44(2): 540-546.
13. Ke Lan, Xuehua Jiang*, Jianling He. Quantitative determination of isorhamnetin, quercetin and kaempferol in rat plasma by liquid chromatography with electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry and its application to the pharmacokinetic study of isorhamnetin. RAPID COMMUN MASS SP, 2007, 21 (2): 112-120.