Key Laboratory of Drug-Targeting and Drug Delivery System of Education Ministry Department of Medicinal Chemistry West China School of Pharmacy Sichuan University, Chengdu 610041, China
Tel/Fax: (+86) 28 85503235; Mobile: 13981815057
1980-1984 B.Sc., School of Pharmacy, West China University of Medical Sciences
1984-1987 M. Sc., School of Pharmacy, West China University of Medical Sciences
1989-1990 Researcher, Institute of CAS Shanghai Organic Chemistry, P. R. China
1991-1994 Ph. D., School of Pharmacy, West China University of Medical Sciences
1995-1997 Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Gent, Belgium
1998-1999 Associate Professor, School of Pharmacy, West China University of Medical Sciences
2000- Professor, West China School of Pharmacy, Sichuan University
2001-2010 Vice Dean, West China School of Pharmacy, Sichuan University
2010-2012 General manager of Sichuan Chuanda West China Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
Member of the Chinese Pharmaceutical Association Medicinal Chemistry Committee
Director of Sichuan Pharmaceutical Association Medicinal Chemistry Committee
Assessment expert of National Science and Technology Award
Editorial Board Member of Journal of Acta Pharmaceutica Sinica
Editorial Board Member of Chinese Journal of Pharmaceuticals
Editorial Board Member of Journal of International Pharmaceutical Research
Editorial Board Member of Chinese Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, etc.
The research in Prof. Wu抯 group is mostly focused on targeting drugs. The group is well funded from different sources, including 7 research contracts from the National Natural Science Foundation of China, two from Ph.D. Programs Foundation of Ministry of Education of China, one from Scientific Research Staring Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholar of Ministry of Education of China, one from Scientific Research Foundation of Sichuan Provincial Human, many from the Sichuan University, and more than 80 research contracts from domestic and foreign enterprises.
Prof. Wu has published more than 210 articles, with over 130 articles in journals cited in SCI. He also holds 16 patents. He was an awardee (first ranked) of the Chinese Pharmaceutical Association and Servier Young Investigator Award in Medicinal Chemistry in 1999 and the third prize of the Sichuan Provincial Prize for Advancement in Science and Technology.
Current research in Prof. Wu抯 group is focused on the design, synthesis and evaluation of active targeting drugs and chiral drugs.
There are two professors, three associated professors and more than 40 graduate students in the group.
1. Cheng X.; Li W. J.; Nie R. F.; Ma X. J.; Sang R.; Guo L.; Wu Y.* Ligand-Free C朇 Coupling Reactions Promoted by Hexagonal Boron Nitride-Supported Palladium(II) Catalyst in Water Adv. Synth. Catal., 2017, 359, 454.
2. Li J.; Yu X. L.; Cossy J.; Lv S. Y.; Zhang H. L.; Su F.; Mykhailiuk P. K.; Wu Y.* Synthesis of CF2H-Substituted Pyrazolines by [3+2] Cycloaddition between CF2HCHN2 and Electron-Deficient Alkenes Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2017, 266.
3. Nie R. F.; Sang, R.; Ma X. J.; Zheng Y.; Cheng X.; Li, W. J.; Guo, L.; Jin H.; Wu Y.* Copper-gamma-cyclodextrin complexes immobilized on hexagonal boron nitride as an efficient catalyst in the multicomponent synthesis of 1,2,3-triazoles Journal of Catalysis, 2016, 344, 286.
4. Wang Y. L.; Cheng X.; Zhan Z.; Ma X. J.; Nie R. F.; Hai L.; Wu Y.* IBX-promoted domino reaction of alpha-hydroxy amides: a facile one-pot synthesis of isatins RSC Advances, 2016, 6, 2870.
5. Wang X. Y.; Zhang C.; Li, J.; Jiang C.; Su F.; Zhan Z.; Hai L.; Chen Z. H.; Wu Y.* Ruthenium-catalyzed 1,2,3-triazole directed intermolecular C-H amidation of arenes with sulfonyl azides RSC Adv., 2016, 6, 68929.
6. Zhan Z.; Cheng X.; Zheng Y.; Ma X. J.; Wang X. Y.; Hai L.; Wu Y.* PhI(OAc)2-promoted metal-free oxidation of 2-oxoaldehydes: a facile one-pot synthesis of cyanoformamides RSC Adv., 2015,5, 82800.
7. Li J.; Zheng Y.; Yu X. L.; Lv S.Y.; Wang Q. T.; Hai L.; Wu Y.* Synthesis of isatins by the palladium-catalyzed intramolecular acylation of unactivated aryl C(sp(2))-H bonds RSC Adv., 2015, 5, 103280.
8. Qu B. Y.; Li X. C.; Guan M.; Li X.; Hai L.; Wu Y.* Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of multivalent glucosides with high affinity as ligands for brain targeting liposomes Eur. J. Med. Chem., 2014, 72, 110.
9. Zhao Y.; Qu B. Y.; Wu X. Y.; Li X. C.; Liu Q. Q.; Jin X. X.; Guo L.;Hai L.; Wu Y. *Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of brain targeting l-ascorbic acid prodrugs of ibuprofen with 搇ock-in?function Eur. J. Med.Chem., 2014, 82, 314.
10. Li R. J.; Wu J. B.; He Y.; Hai L.; Wu Y.* Synthesis and in vitro evaluation of 12-(substituted aminomethyl) berberrubine derivatives as anti-diabetics Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett., 2014, 24, 1762.