Prof. Qin He (PhD.)
Key Lab of Drug Targeting and Drug Delivery Systems,
West China School of Pharmacy, Sichuan University
Mail Address: West China School of Pharmacy, Sichuan University,
No.17, Section 3, South Renmin Road, Chengdu, China
Telephone/Fax: +86 (28) 85502532
1984-1989 B.S. degree in Medicinal Chemistry, School of Pharmacy, West China University of Medical Science
1994-1997 M.S. degree in Pharmaceutics, School of Pharmacy, West China University of Medical Science
2000-2003 Ph.D. degree in Pharmaceutics, West China School of Pharmacy, Sichuan University
2002-2007 Associate professor at West China School of Pharmacy, Sichuan University (master supervisor)
2004-2005 Research Professor at Kolmar Cosmetic Company, Korea
2007- Professor at West China School of Pharmacy, Sichuan University (doctoral supervisor)
Associate dean at West China School of Pharmacy, Sichuan University; vice chairman at Pharmaceutics Major Committee, Chinese Pharmaceutical Association; member of Biopartical Committee, China Society of Particuology; executive director of Sichuan Provincial Pharmaceutical Association; young experts with outstanding contributions of National Health and Family Planning Commission; candidate of Ministry of Education New Century Excellent Talent Support Program; academic and technological leader of Sichuan Provincial Health Department; member of National Foreign Intelligence Experts Advisory Committee; editorial board member of "Asian Journal of Pharmaceutics Sciences"; editorial board member of "Journal of Pharmacology"; deputy editor of "Chinese Medical Encyclopedia" pharmaceutics volume; deputy editor of the national planning textbook 揚harmaceutics?
1. Research of new drug dosage forms and new drug preparations: new injection, slow and controlled release preparations, immediate release preparation.
2. Research of tumor targeting drug delivery system: the construction of a new nano-drug delivery system targeting tumor cells and cancer stem cells, improve tumor microenvironment, anti-tumor metastasis
3. Research of brain-targeted drug delivery system: focus on improving the delivery efficiency of drugs treating brain diseases
1. 2013.1-2017.12 Research on Key Techniques of Engineered Preparation of Targeted Nano-pharmaceuticals for Brain Tumor System. ?73擭ational Basic Research Program-Project Four. (Approval Number: 2013CB932504)
2. 2018.1-2121.12 Research on Efficient in situ Tumor and Lymphatic Metastasis Targeted Variable Particle Size Nano Delivery System. National Natural Science Foundation of China. (Approval Number: 81773658), 635000RMB.
3. 2016.1- 2019.12 Construction and Evaluation of Intelligent Regulation and Procedural Release Based on Particle Size of Autophagy Inhibitors And Chemotherapy Drugs Nano-delivery System. National Natural Science Foundation of China. (Approval Number: 81573367).
4. 2014.1 -2017.12 Construction and Evaluation of Liposome Delivery Systems Based on "a multi-effect" Target that Efficiently Cross Tumor Delivery Barriers. National Natural Science Foundation of China. (Approval Number: 81373337).
1. The Project "Construction and Characterization of Targeted Drug Delivery Systems Targeting Multiple Organs and Cells and Targeting Characteristics" won the 2011 Sichuan Science and Technology Progress Award. (the fourth accomplisher)
2. The project 揝tudy on Liver Targeting of Drug-loaded Nanoparticle?awarded the Third Prize of Science and Technology Improvement Prize of Ministry of Education in 1998. (the third accomplisher)
3. The project 揊oundational and Applied Study on Liver Targeting of Anti-cancer Drug/against Hepatitis B Virus Drugs Loaded Delivery System?awarded the First Prize of Sichuan Provincial Science and Technology Improvement Prize in 1999. (the third accomplisher)
4. The project 揝tudy and industrial development of Geng nianqing cupsule for menopausal syndrome?awarded the Third Prize of Science and Technology Improvement Prize of Chongqing (Province) in 2001. (the second accomplisher)
5. The project 揝tudy and industrial development of Geng nianqing cupsule for menopausal syndrome?awarded the Third Prize of Science and Technology Improvement Prize of Chinese Association of Chinese Medicine in 2003. (the second accomplisher)
6. The project 揝tudy on theoretical gene-loaded targeting delivery system?awarded the Third Prize of Sichuan Provincial Science and Technology Improvement Prize in 2006. (the third accomplisher)
7. Selected as a training talent of Sichuan Province outstanding young academic leaders in 2005
8. In 2003 and 2007 He won the "outstanding young teachers" title.
9. First Prize of Teaching Achievements of Sichuan University in 2012 and 2016; Second Prize of Teaching Achievements of Sichuan Province in 2013.
10. Second Prize of the first Sichuan University 揝park Award ?in 2015.
11. Excellent Instructor of Sichuan University students extra-curricular science and technology practice.
1. Yang Wang, Kairong Shi, Li Zhang, Guanlian Hu, Jingyu Wan, Jiajing Tang, Sheng Yin, Jiandong Duan, Ming Qin, Neng Wang, Dandan Xie, Xinle Gao, Huile Gao, Zhirong Zhang, and Qin He*. Significantly enhanced tumor cellular and lysosomal hydroxychloroquine delivery by smart liposomes for optimal autophagy inhibition and improved antitumor efficiency with liposomal doxorubicin. Autophagy,2016, 12(6):1-14.
2. Yang Wang, Yue Qiu, Sheng Yin, Li Zhang, Kairong Shi, Huile Gao, Zhirong Zhang, and Qin He*. A functional nanocarrier that copenetrates extracellular matrix and multiple layers of tumor cells for sequential and deep tumor autophagy inhibitor and chemotherapeutic delivery. Autophagy, 2017, 13(2), 359-370.
3. Yayuan Liu, Ling Mei, Qianwen Yu, Kaiong Shi, Li Zhang, Yang Wang, Qianyu Zhang, Huile Gao, Zhirong Zhang, Qin He*.Dual Receptor Recognizing Cell Penetrating Peptide for Selective Targeting, Efficient intratumoral diffusion and synthesized anti-glioma therapy. Theranostics, 2016; 6(2): 177-191.
4. Qianyu Zhang, Rui Ran,Li Zhang,Yayuan Liu, Ling Mei, Zhirong Zhang, Huile Gao, Qin He*.Simultaneous delivery of therapeutic antagomirs with paclitaxel for the management of metastatic tumors by a pH-responsive anti-microbial peptide-mediated liposomal delivery system. Journal of Controlled Release, 2015, 197: 208-218.
5. Shaobo Ruan, Mingqing Yuan, Li Zhang, Guanlian Hu, Jiantao Chen, Xingli Cun, Qianyu Zhang, Qin He* and Huile Gao*. Tumor microenvironment sensitive doxorubicin delivery and release to glioma using angiopep-2 decorated gold nanoparticles. Biomaterials, 2015,37:425-435.
6. Yang Wang, Xiaowei Tai, Li Zhang, Yayuan Liu, Huile Gao, Jiantao Chen, Kairong Shi, Qianyu Zhang, Zhirong Zhang, Qin He*. A novel antitumour strategy using bidirectional autophagic vesicles accumulation via initiative induction and the terminal restraint of autophagic flux. Journal of Controlled Release, 2015,199:17-28.
7. Kairong Shi , Jianping Li , Zhonglian Cao , Ping Yang , Yue Qiu , Bo Yang, YangWang , Yang Long,Yayuan Liu , Qianyu Zhang , Jun Qian , Zhirong Zhang , Huile Gao , Qin He*.A pH-responsive cell-penetrating peptide-modified liposomes withactive recognizing of integrin 醰? for the treatment of melanoma. Journal of Controlled Release ,2015,217:138?50.
8. Yayuan Liu, Rui Ran, Jiantao Chen, Qifang Kuang, Jie Tang, Ling Mei, Qianyu Zhang, Huile Gao, Zhirong Zhang, Qin He*.Paclitaxel loaded liposomes decorated with a multifunctional tandem peptide for glioma targeting. Biomaterials,2014,35:4835-4847.
9. Ling Mei, Yayuan Liu, Qianyu Zhang, Huile Gao, Zhirong Zhang, Qin He*. Enhanced antitumor and anti-metastasis efficiency via combined treatment with CXCR4 antagonist and liposomal doxorubicin. Journal of Controlled Release. 2014, 196: 324-331.
10. Qianyu Zhang, Jie Tang, Ling Fu, Rui Ran, Yayuan Liu, Mingqing Yuan, Qin He*. A pH-responsive ?helical cell penetrating peptide-mediated liposomal delivery system. Biomaterials,2013,34(32):7980-7993.