Professor Li-Ming Ye (Ph.D)
Lab: Analysis and test center, West China School of Pharmacy, Sichuan University
Mail Address: No.17, Section 3, South Renmin Road, Chengdu
Telephone/Fax: +86 (28) 85502305
- 1984. Graduated from Sichuan Medical College and awarded B.S. degree.
- 1984.～1998. Assistant and Lecturer, School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, West China University of Medical Sciences.
- 1991. Volunteered to be a teacher in Tibet Autonomous Region medical school.
- 1997. Graduated from West China University of Medical Science and awarded M.S. degree
- 1999. Appointed as associated professor in the field of Pharmaceutics, School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, West China University of Medical Sciences.
- 2008. Graduated from Sichuan University and awarded Ph.D.
- 2009. Appointed as full professor in the field of Pharmaceutics，West China School of Pharmacy, Sichuan University.
Research Achievements and Students Development
Prof. Ye’s group has done a lot of valuable work in the field of pharmaceutical analysis, especially in Predictive model for quantitative retention activity relationships in drugs; Dynamic cell membrane chromatography; Pharmacokinetics and drug metabolites ; Methodology and application of NIR & Raman on-line measuring system; Quality standard of traditional Chinese medicine, Chinese medicinal herbs and chemical drugs .He was in charge of more than 5projects, including grants from National Natural Science Foundation, National “Eleventh Five-Year” High-Tech fundamental research on key novel drug discovery, National “Twelve Five-Year” High-Tech fundamental research on key novel drug discovery, and another research projects from Ministry of Education and Sichuan province.
Prof. Ye maintains an active research group. He has successfully supervised 3 PhD students and 30 graduate students. The published academic journal papers are more than 90 pieces, with over 40 of them in SCI journals. He is a reviewer of《West China Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences》,《Journal of Sichuan University》,《Journal of Pharmaceutical Analysis》, 《Asian Journal of Chemistry》, 《Biomedical Chromatography》, 《Environmental Technology》,《Infrared Physics and Technology》and 《Journal of Medicinal Plant Research》.
Prof. Ye has awarded the Third Prize of Sichuan Provincial Science and Technology Improvement Prize for 1 times, the Second Prize of Chengdu Science and Technology Improvement Prize for 2 times.
Selected Publications (2007～2017)
1．Shurong Wang, Yu Cheng, Zhaoxia Gao, Meijin Xiong, Zhirong Zhang, Liming Ye*. Gas chromatographic-mass spectrometric analysis of d-limonene in human plasma. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis. 2007, 44: 1095 - 1099
2．Qiang Zheng, Liming Ye, Rong Gao, Jing Han, Meijin Xiong, Dong Zhao, Tao Gong．Kinetic release of triptolide after injection of renal-targeting 14-succinyl triptolide-lysozyme in a rat kidney study by liquid chromatography / mass spectrometry. Biomedical Chromatography. 2007, 21: 724–729.
3．Shu-Rong Wang, Yu Chen, Li-Ping Wu, Wen-Juan Miao, Mei-Jin Xiong, Cong Chen, Zhi-Rong Zhong and Li-Ming Ye*. Development of predictive quantitative retention-activity relationship models of HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors by biopartitioning micellar chromatography. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis. 2008, (2): 243-249
4．Li-Ping Wu, Yu Chen, Shu-Rong Wang, Cong Chen, Li-Ming Ye*. Quantitative retention-activity relationship models for quinolones using biopartitioning micellar chromatography. Biomedical Chromatography. 2008, 22(1):106-114
5．Li-ping Wu, Li-ming Ye, Cong Chen, Jia-qi Wu, Yu Chen. Biopartitioning micellar chromatography separation methods: modelling quantitative retention-activity relationships of cephalosporins. Biomedical Chromatography. 2008, 22: 606-615.
6．Li-ping Wu, Yan Cui, Mei-jin Xiong, Shu-rong Wang, Cong Chen and Li-ming Ye *. Mixed micellar chromatography methods: modelling quantitative retention–activity relationships of angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors. Biomedical Chromatography. 2008, 22(11):1243-1251
7．Ke Lan, Xuehua Jiang, Yunxia Li, Ling Wang, Jing Zhou, Qian Jiang and Limin Ye. Quantitative determination of rosuvastatin in human plasma by ion pair liquid–liquid extraction using liquid chromatography with electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis. 2007, 44: 540-546.
8. Shu-Rong Wang, Cong Chen, Mei-Jin Xiong, Li-Ping Wu, Li-Ming Ye*, Cong Chen. Quantitative retention-activity relationship models of angiotensin enzyme inhibitors using biopartitioning micellar chromatography. Journal of Chromatographic Science. 2010, 48 (2): 134-138
9. Yu Chen, Li-Ping Wu, Li-Ming Ye* Cong Chen. Development of predictive quantitative retention-activity relationship models of alkaloids by mixed micellar liquid chromatography. Biomedical Chromatography. 2010, 24(2):195-201
10.Yan Cui , HaiLinYin , Xu Bao , MeiJin Xiong , Cong Chen and LiMing
Ye *. Determination of penehyclidine hydrochloride in beagle dog plasma by liquid chromatography electro spray ionization mass spectrometry and the pharmacokinetic study. Journal of Chinese Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2008, 17：32-38
11.Jian Zhong Wang*, Li Ming Ye, Xiao Bing Chen. A new C27-steroidal glycoside from Ophiogon japonicus. Chinese Chemical Letters. 2008, 19 (1): 82-84
12. Zhang Z, Sun W, Luo P, Wu L, Ye L, Zhang H. Simultaneous determination of five main active constituents of Erigeron multiradiatus by HPLC-DAD-MS. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis. 2008, 48 (3): 980-985.
13. Xiao-Juan Ren , Shu-Rong Wang, Yu-Jie Liu, Li-Ping Wu, Cong Chen,Li-Ming Ye*.
Effect of acidity of drugs on the prediction for human oral absorption by biopartitioning micellar chromatography. AJXJU(Academic Journal of Xi’an Jiaotong University).2010.229(4):233～240
14. Jintao Xue , Chunjie Wu, Leilei Wang, Su Jiang , Guo Huang , Jiliang Zhang , Silan Wen, Liming Ye*.Dynamic prediction models for alkaloid content using NIR technology for the
4 study and online analysis of parching in Areca Seed. Food Chemistry.2011 (126): 725～730
15. Si-Lan Wen*, Yu-Jie Liu*, Hai-Lin Yin , Liu Zhang*, Jin Xiao, Hong-Yuan Zhu , Jin-Tao Xue* and Li-Ming Ye*.Effect of Acupuncture on Rats with Acute Gouty Arthritis Inflammation: A Metabonomic Method for Profiling of both Urine and Plasma Metabolic Perturbation. AJCM(The American Journal of Chinese Medicine). 2011.39 (2) : 287～300
16. Intra-herb pharmacokinetics interaction between quercetin and isorhamentinLan, K., He, J.-L., ian, Y., Tan, F., Jiang, X.-H., Wang, L., Ye, L.-M. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica， 2008 （29）11：1376 - 1382
17. Jintao Xue , Chunjie Wu, Leilei Wang, Su Jiang , Guo Huang , Jiliang Zhang , Silan Wen, Liming Ye*.Rapid and Automated Analytical Method for Identification of the
Types of Parched Areca Seed by Near Infrared Spectroscopy. Asian Journal of Chemistry; 2011 (22) 12:6543
18. Yan Liang, Xiao Juan Ren, Jin Tao Xue,Si Lan Wen ,Cong Chen ,Li Ming Ye* Development of QSAR/QRAR methods by biopartioning micellar chromatography and application in prediction of oral absorption of bioactive ingredients in Traditional Chinese Medicines. Asian Journal of Chemistry. 2013 (25) 3: 1525-1530
19. Yan Liang, Zong-Ling Yin, Jing-Jing Zhang, Qi-Bing Zhang, Zhong-Xia Wang, Xiao –Juan Ren, Jian Chen, Li –Ming Ye* Release test of alliin /alliinase double-layer tablet by HPLC. Journal of Pharmaceutical Analysis 2012 ( 4 ) 4 : 1234
20. Han Chen, Yan Liang, Xiao Juan Ren, Dong Mei Xiong, Shu Rong Wang, Li Ping Wu, Cong Chen, Li Ming Ye* . Studies effect of acid-base property in conjunction with molecular descriptors for chemical drugs and bioactive ingredients of Traditional Chinese Medicine on prediction of oral absorption by biopartioning micellar chromatography. Asian Journal of Chemistry; 2013 (25)15:8431-8443
21. Xue Jintao, Chen Han, Xiong Dongmei, Huang Guo, Ai Hong, Liang Yan, Yan Xinyu, Gan Yuan, Chen Cong, Chao Ruobing. Ye Liming *. Noninvasive Measurement of Glucose in Artificial Plasma with Near-Infrared (NIR) and Raman Spectroscopy Applied. Spectroscopy.2014 (68)04:08
22．D.M.XIONG, Z. LIU, H. CHEN, J.T. XUE, Y. YANG, C. CHEN, L.M.YE,* . Profiling the dynamics of Abscisic acid and ABA-glucose ester after using the glucosyltransferase UGT71C5 to mediate abscisic acid homeostasis in Arabidopsis thaliana by HPLC-ESI-MS/MS .Journal of Pharmaceutical Analysis. 2014 4（3）：190-196
23. D.M.XIONG, S.L.WEN,? H.CHEN, X.BAO*, and L.M.YE*. Determination of Leuprolide in Beagle Dogs’ serum by High Performance Liquid Chromatography-mass Spectrometry and Study on Bioequivalence. Asian Journal of Chemistry; 2013 (25)18:15826-15831
24. Yuan Gan, Yan Liang, Han Chen,Jin Tao Xue,Yu Xin Yan,Mei Dong Xiong,
Cong Chen, Ming Li Ye*,, Ting Xu, Yu Chen. Prediction and Screening of Biologically Active Compounds In Honeysuckle (Lonicera japonica) by Biopartitioning Micellar Chromatography. Asian Journal of Chemistry; 2015 (27)
25.Jia –Yu Ding, Xiu-Xiu Liu, Dong-Mei Xiong, Li-Ming Ye, Rou-Bing Chao. Simultaneous Determination of Thirteen Aminoalcohl-Diterpenoid Alkaloid in the Lateral Roots of Aconitum carmichaeli by Solid-Phase Extraction-Chromatography-Tandem Mass Spectrometry. Planta Med 2014,80:723-731 DOI 10.1055/s-0034-1368550
UDP-glucosyltransferase71c5, a major glucosyltransferase, mediates abscisic acid homeostasis in Arabidopsis. Plant Physiol.
2015 Apr;167(4):1659-70. doi: 10.1104/pp.15.00053. Epub 2015 Feb 20.
27．Shuping Shuai, Shanlan Yue, Junyi Yang, Liming Ye et al. Preparation, characterization and in vitro/vivo evaluation of tectorigenin solid dispersion with improved dissolution and bioavailability. European journal of drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics. Fist online: 11 February 2015, pp 1-10.
28. L. WANG, H.R. YANG, J.T. XUE, L.M. YE, D.S. LIN and X.P. XU. Simultaneous Determination of Ginsenosides, Ginsenosides, Notoginsenosides and Panaxtrol Saponin of Panax notoginseng by Near Infrared Spectroscopy. Asian Journal of Chemistry; Vol. 27, No. 2 (2015), 555-557
29. Xue Jintao, Ye Liming *. Noninvasive and Fast Measurement of Blood Glucose in vivo by Near Infrared (NIR) Spectroscopy .Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular SpectroscopySaa, doi: 10.1016/j.saa.2017.02.032
29. Kaiyue Li, Weiying Wang, Yanping Liu, Su Jiang, Guo Huang, Liming Ye*. NIR Spectroscopy as a Process Analytical Technology Tool for Monitoring the Parching Process of Traditional Chinese Medicine based on Two Kinds of Representative Chemical Values. Pharmacognosy Magazine.2017(printing)
30. Dan Hu, Tian Cai, Wei-Ying Wang, Li-Ming Ye,* and Zhi-Jun Wu,* .Unexpected hydrated ions in the detection of sodium adduct coumarins using electrospray tandem mass spectrometry. European Journal of Mass Spectrometry.2017(printing)
31. Yanping LIU, Min LIANG, Jintao XUE, Jianzhong WANG1, Kaiyue LI & Liming YE*. Simultaneous determination of five isosteroidalalkaloids
inSiberian Fritillary Bulb
in rat plasma andits application
in pharmacokinetic studyby HPLC-MS/MS.Latin American Journal of Pharmacy(Lat. Am. J. Pharm). (2017) (printing)
33. J. LIU, S. Y. DAI, L. M. YE AND C. M. FU. Study on the Chemical Profiling of Fangfeng Tongsheng Pills by HPLC. Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. May - June 2016
34. D. Hu, X. Xu, T. Cai, W.-y. Wang, C.-j. Wu and L.-m. Ye*. Simultaneous determination of isopyrazam and azoxystrobin in cucumbers by Liquid Chromatography-Tandem Mass Spectrometry" . Journal of Food Protection Decision for Manuscript # JFP-17-228 (printing)
35. Hongqian Wang, Man Wang, Yajun Mei, Yongping Qin, Jin Xiang, Liming Ye*. Determination of vernakalant hydrochloride in human plasma by LC-MS/MS and its pharmacokinetic study in healthy Chinese volunteers. Biomedical Chromatography.2017. (revised)
36. Binge Deng,Yuan Gan,Kaiyue Li,MengZhang,Liming Ye,* Study on chromatographic behavior of different water-soluble drugs via dynamic cell membrane chromatography online coupled with HPLC. Analytical Letters. 2017. (printing)