Dr. Yongxiang Zheng
Department of Biopharmaceutics
West China School of Pharmacy
Chengdu 610041, China
2012-2015: D. Sc. at School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Peking University
2010-2012: M. Sc. at School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Peking University
2006-2010: B. Sc. at School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Peking University
2015- present: Lecturer of West China School of Pharmacy, Sichuan University
1. Protein Engineering and Protein Labeling based on the expansion of the genetic code.
2. Antibacterial Proteins Design and Engineering.
1. Zheng Y#, Yu Fei, Wu Y, Si L, Xu H, Zhang C, Xia Q, Xiao S, Wang Q, He Q, Chen P,Wang J, Taira K, Zhang L, Zhou D. Broadening the versatility of lentiviral vectors as a tool in nucleic acid research via genetic code expansion. Nucleic Acids Res. 2015 Jun 23;43(11):e73.
2. Zhang C, Yao T, Zheng Y, Li Z, Zhang L, Zhou D. Data on interaction between adeno-associated virus and U87 cell via cRGD chemical modification. Data Brief. 2016 Feb 10;7:77-80.
3. Zhang C, Yao T, Zheng Y, Li Z, Zhang Q, Zhang L, Zhou D. Development of next generation adeno-associated viral vectors capable of selective tropism and efficient gene delivery. Biomaterials. 2016 Feb;80:134-45.