In recent years, Material Science and Engineering College (MSEC) has undertaken more than 200 scientific & technological projects, which include National Natural Science Foundations, 973, 863, National key science & technology projects, Provincial and Ministerial science & technology projects as well as Enterprises associated projects, and so on. MSEC has won amount of awards, which include National Technological Invention Award and National Science & Technology Progress Award, and Provincial Science & Technology Progress Award (first and second class). More than 700 academic papers of MSEC have been published and more than 300 papers have been have been cited by SCI and EI database.
Meanwhile, MSEC keeps good partnership with a number of universities, research institutes and enterprises in other countries (such as USA, Germany, British, France, Japan, Korea, Australia, Singapore, etc), Hong Kong, Taiwan and the Mainland.
● Solar Energy Materials and Devices
● Nonlinear Optical Materials and Devices
● Crystal Materials and Devices
● Ferroelectric/Piezoelectric Materials and Devices
● Rare-earth Permanent Magnetic Materials and Devices
● Magnetic Refrigeration Technologies and Key Materials
● Hydrogen Storage Materials and Technology
● Biomedical Materials
● Advanced Metallic Functional Materials and Application
● Nano-Materials Science & Technology